This article covers WonderWebWare SiteMap Generator.
WonderWebWare SiteMap Generator
is a Free software. It helps the user to generate a sitemap for the given URLs automatically & then convert them to TXT (Yahoo), XML(Google), CSV or HTML file format.
The first launch of the software brought up a well-organized, and user-friendly interface that attract the user. The main window displays multiple tabs that are named as configuration setting for exporting file like XML, TXT, CSV or HTML, list of failed URLs and list of external links that point to other websites. You can quickly & easily switch from one tab to another, and navigate all features easily.
If there is a problem while using this tool, you can contact to online help support that provides you the full path to resolve your problem. The program helps you to generate sitemaps by just providing details of the primary domain name.
WonderWebWare SiteMap Generator is the fastest utility you ever used for generating sitemaps because it extracts the links without being a resource hog. It may take hours if we talk about large websites. WonderWebWare SiteMap Generator allows the user to pause the process to check the details about the number of pages that are scanned, current speed, how many pages are left to scan and how much time it takes more.
- Home Page: Sitemap Generator
- Version: 0.975 beta
- File Size: 1.94MB
- Date Added: June 6, 2013
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista
- Cost: FREE
You can download WonderWebWare SiteMap Generator Free From Here.
Once you’ve created an XML sitemap, you want to make sure that the search engines see it, and index your site. Learn how easy it is to submit an XML sitemap to Google, and Bing.
Google Search Engine:
- Create an XML Sitemap.
- Login to your Google account and go to Google webmaster tools.
- Add your site to Google by clicking on the “Add a Site” button. You don’t need to verify the site in order to submit a sitemap for it.
- Click on your site URL and then click on the plus-sign next to Site configuration. When it appears, click on the Sitemaps link.
- Click on the Submit a Sitemap button and fill in the URL of your sitemap XML file. It must be stored on the site that it’s mapping.
- Google will check the sitemap and begin indexing your site as soon as it’s determined the sitemap has no errors.
Bing Search Engine:
- Create an XML Sitemap.
- Login to your Windows Live account and go to Bing Webmaster Center.
- Add your site to Bing by filling in your URL and the URL of your sitemap. Click add a site.
- Bing will check the sitemap and begin indexing your site as soon as it’s determined that the sitemap has no errors.
Here is a List Of Sitemap Tools, save your time and simplify the task of creating a sitemap. I hope this list will be beneficial for you. All download links are linked to official websites.
Downloadable Sitemap Tools:
Online Generators or Services:
Thanks for reading article about “Free SiteMap Generator“. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. Want more tools & tips, you can follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.