MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365) Image For VMware (English Language) – brings new forward-looking technologies & enhanced features to your Mac. New technologies at the heart of the system make your Mac more reliable, capable, and responsive — and lay the foundation for future innovations. Mac OS high sierra VMware image also refines the features and apps you use every day. It’s macOS at its highest level yet.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365) Image For VMware
VMware Unlocker for all versions of VMware —- version of VMware 10 and below or version of VMware 11 and above
- Download VMware Unlocker 2.1:https://douploads.com/kgazfkjzyt9e
- Intel processor with hardware virtualization support.
- From 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended).
- The program WinRar, 7-Zip or analog.
- VMware Workstation or VMware Player of the current version (it is possible to work on previous versions of the program) Description: VMware virtual machine with macOS installed. Before you start working with the machine, be sure to apply as administrator VMware Unlocker. The necessary screen resolution must be installed automatically according to the settings of the computer on which the virtual machine is started. The other parameters (the number of CPU cores, memory, etc.) should be selected according to your equipment.
Before running, we check the compatibility of the hardware with this program.
ADMINISTRATOR’S ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD: 123
To start the machine, the processor must support virtualization and D.E.P If virtualization and D.E.P are disabled, enable them through the BIOS. It is recommended to run VMware Player to reduce the brakes Warning! For the correct and full tuning of the machine, use the program VMware Workstation, not VMware Player Attention! This image is designed to work with the 14th version of VMware Workstation.
Applications for OS X that require 3D acceleration (OpenGL) are not possible due to lack of necessary drivers. A single video player that plays video in this assembly is Movist, in others only sound without image. As the ⌘ (Command) key, the ⊞ ( Windows) Switching the keyboard layout is configured for ⌘ + Space (blank) If errors occur, read the information under the spoiler “Errors that occur when running OS X in VMware Workstation”. The iMessage startup guide can be found here (https://github.com/toshmatik/VMWare-iMessage/blob/master/instructions.md)
1. Install VMware Workstation 14 or VMware Player. Unpack macOS High Sierra By SadeemPC.7z
2. Apply on behalf of the administrator a patch from the archive of VMware Unlocker (see the line Tablet in the topic header)
3. Open the macOS High Sierra.vmx file through File-> Open
4. Configure the virtual machine for your hardware.
5. Let’s Start!!!!
Set Screen Resolution:
1. In the Virtual Machine Settings, set the Auto-detect option or manually assign the desired resolution and save it.
2. Run the Mac OS. In the System Settings – Monitor – Scaling – the permission you need appears.
3. Instead of point 2, you can select the item “best for the monitor” in System settings – Monitor
Connecting USB 3.0 devices
1. Download and unpack the archive
I Have put the file GenericUSBXHCI.kext
Manually in the folder System / Library / Extensions /. Next, with Kext Utility, you need to restore the rights to the Extensions folder.
2. In the virtual machine settings, in the USB controller section you need to set compatibility with USB 3.0
3. After that, try to connect the device
MacOS High Sierra Info:
- Year of manufacture: 2017
- Version: 10.13 (17A365)
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Developer’s site: © Apple Inc.
- Platform: Intel with SSE4.2 support (can be started on the CPU with SSE4.1), for AMD there is an instruction for the FX-series
- Note: ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD: 123