Hide Your Phone Number On WhatsApp! Here It Is How To?
WhatsApp needs your phone number to begin the service and anyone joining to our contact list can see this contact number.
Feeding in the phone number while registering for WhatsApp is a compulsory method, but not everyone-particularly privacy enthusiasts-may not like this concept very much. WhatsApp needs your phone number to begin the service and anyone ups to our contact list can see this contact number.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to mask your phone number on WhatsApp. The app needs your valid phone number to allow you to log in to the service. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t protect your present number from your contacts. There’s a trick you can use to hide your present phone number on WhatsApp.
The first thing you need to have to hide your present phone number is an alternative phone number.
WhatsApp also has a function that allows you to tell all your contacts about your fresh phone number if you have altered it on WhatsApp, but this function is useful if you want to let everyone know your phone number.
The trick we are talking about here helps you hide your phone number from your online contacts.
Follow These Steps To Use WhatsApp Without Showing Your Current Phone Number To Your Contacts:
- Get a new phone number which you don’t want to share with all.
- Now uninstall WhatsApp from your device.
- Remove the old SIM from your phone and place it in some other phone that can receive SMS.
- Now insert your new SIM in the device.
- Re-install WhatsApp and initiate the registration process.
- The app will ask you to enter a valid phone number. Instead of feeding in your number, enter the old one.
- WhatsApp will send an OTP on your old SIM card. Use that OTP to verify and you can now use WhatsApp with your old phone number. In this way, your new phone number will be hidden from all your contacts.
Thanks for Visiting: www.GreenhatPro.com
Thanks for reading “Hide Your Phone Number On WhatsApp! Here It Is How To?”. If you found this post useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends. Want more Tools & useful tips, you can follow us on Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter.