Finally, Google Chrome is built on top of Blink (WebKit fork), so Google Chrome users will benefit from the CSS3 features being added to Blink (WebKit fork) as those features are released.
Download Chrome | Stable x86
Download Chrome | Stable x64
Download Chrome | Portable
Download Page | Alternate (offline) Installer
Download Page | Mac
Download Page | Linux
Download Page | Mobile
Note: Users will get the updates automatically if the basic online installers provided by Google are used. The offline setup installers do not seem to allow for updates automatically.
SpaceSniffer is a free & portable application that gives you an idea of how folders, and files are structured on your disks.
By using a Treemap visualization layout, you have immediate perception of where big folders, and files are situated on your devices. The Treemap concept was invented, and used with permission by Prof. Ben Shneiderman.
- Can scan NTFS Alternate Data Streams.
- Customizable in geometry colors behaviors.
- Different views of the same media can show differently filtered elements.
- Export module lets you produce customizable textual reports.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Intuitive structure layout multiple views for different media.
- It doesn’t clutter your registry only a plain XML configuration file.
- Its freeware donations are welcome.
- It’s portable no installation required just put the executable somewhere and let’s go.
- It’s possible to restrict the view content by typing simple yet powerful filtering criteria.
- Let’s you temporary tag files with four different colors and perform filtering on them.
- Reacts to file system events keeps always in sync warns you by blinking elements.
- Smart cached scanning engine multiple views single scan.
- Supports drag and drop.
- The Windows folders and file popup menu is accessible by right mouse click.
- You can navigate even during the scan.
- You can refine a zoomed area by a secondary scan process even with main scan active.
- Zoom able elements navigate like a web browser.
Author: Uderzo Umberto
Product Name: SpaceSniffer
OS: Win 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
File Size: 1.58 MB
Download Link: SpaceSniffer Windows Portable
Why My Anti-Malware Software Does Warns Me?
SpaceSniffer asks for backup operator privilege to access most of the files on your system, to give you the most complete view of your devices. Your anti-malware software may warn you about this privilege request.
SpaceSniffer works in read only mode, so there is no risk in letting it acquire such privilege. Anyway, if you don’t trust it, you can negate the request. SpaceSniffer will work anyway, but will show you less detail.
How To Start A Scan?
SpaceSniffer gives you many ways to start a scan. When you start the application, a start dialog will appear asking you what to scan. You can:
- Double click a media icon, or select a media icon with the keyboard and then press ENTER key
- Type a path in the path field. If the path is too difficult to type manually, you can press the PATH button and then browse for the path to scan
- Drag and drop a folder from Windows Explorer into the start dialog. Only one folder is permitted here. After dropping the folder, you will find his path i the path field
- Close the start dialog and directly drag and drop in the main window as many folders as you like. Remember that each dropped folder is a new view window
How To Print A Report?
SpaceSniffer lets you produce a textual report of your searches:
- First of all, filter the files you need to report and navigate to the folder that will be the “root” of the report.
- Then, select File/Export command from the SpaceSniffer main menu. The export module interface will appear on screen.
- Choose one of the available export configurations. SpaceSniffer comes with some built-in ready to use configurations, but if you wish you can customize, add and remove them. Please have a look at the “Export Customization” documentation included in the SpaceSniffer package from v22.214.171.124.
- Press the export button on the upper toolbar and save the resulting textual report as a file.
- Then, you can print the report with any application you wish.
How To Automate Operations On Files?
SpaceSniffer export module, if correctly configured, lets you produce also batch files. So, you can automate operations on huge number of files. For security reasons no batch file configurations are built-in provided but nobody stops you to experiment and share your scripts!
If you produced nice scripts, please share! We’ll pleased to expose them when they’ll be available!
How To Temporary Hide Those Big Files?
Sometimes, a really big file comes in the way and prevents you seeing smaller files. This can be annoying but with file tagging you can solve the problem:
- Just set a tag excluding filter such as |: red (this hides red tagged files).
- Then, simply hover the mouse on the annoying file and press CTRL+1 or simply 1 if the filter field is not focused.
- The file is tagged and will disappear, letting more space for smaller files to display.
- When you had enough, simply remove the file filter to see everything again. If you wish to display only tagged files, then transform the excluding filter in an including filter by removing the starting pipe character.
How To Navigate Faster In The Structure?
SpaceSniffer is intuitive in structure navigation. When you zoom in/out every place is bookmarked so you can go back and forth by pressing the web-like toolbar buttons.
But if you are in a hurry and have no time to lose, you can speed up the navigation experience by using the BACKSPACE (go back) keyboard key. By combining mouse double click to zoom in and BACKSPACE key to go back, the navigation speed is greatly improved! You can also adjust the zoom speed to take less time. It’s up to you.
How To Integrate Spacesniffer In The Windows Folder Popup Menu?
Do you want to integrate SpaceSniffer in the Windows Explorer context menu, so you can analyze a folder directly by its popup menu? That’s simple. First of all, you must copy the SpaceSniffer executable in a fixed folder of your hard drive (don’t keep it into a flash drive or you could miss the executable if you remove the drive). For example, i put the executable in my c:\pub folder.
Copy the following code and paste it into an empty notepad document. You must edit the code (the last line) accordingly to the path where your exe is situated. Then save it with filename “spacesniffer.reg”.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
@=”Scan with SpaceSniffer”
@=”C:\\pub\\SpaceSniffer.exe scan \”%1\””
Then, simply double click the saved file and the registry of your machine will be updated. Now, in the Windows popup menu the new command will be visible (this applies only to folders)
How To Start Spacesniffer Through Command Line?
You can start SpaceSniffer also through the command prompt. SpaceSniffer can understand some parameters commands. To view all the possibilities you can type in a command prompt:
Or you can choose the Command line help in the about menu of the main window.
Examples: Let’s explain how to drive SpaceSniffer through parameters:
SpaceSniffer.exe scan c:\
Will start a single scan on drive c:\
SpaceSniffer.exe scan c:\;d:\
Will start two scan views on respective paths.
SpaceSniffer.exe scan “c:\Program Files;c:\Windows”
You can type also a complete path, just consider that if the path contains spaces, all the compound paths parameter must be surrounded with “” chars.
SpaceSniffer.exe scan c:\ filter *.jpg;*.gif
The filter command will apply to the previous scan command. So this will scan the c:\ drive for JPEGs and GIFs.
SpaceSniffer.exe scan c:\ filter *.jpg scan d:\;e:\ filter *.gif;>100kb
Got The Idea?
How To Remove Those Annoying Animations!
If the mouse trailing animation is annoying for you, then you can deactivate it from the Configure/Colors panel
How To Speed Up The Scanning Process?
SpaceSniffer shows you the scanning process in a pleasant way. But when you are accustomed to this maybe you are better interested in scan speed. To improve the scanning speed you can:
- Decrease the graphics refresh rate in the Configure/Effects panel. This leads to a “choppy” animation but goes faster
- Deactivate the scanning of NTFS Alternate Data Streams in the Configure/Behavior panel if you don’t need it
- Minimize the SpaceSniffer window or hide it under other windows during the scan process. This will improve greatly the scanning speed since the graphics is no more updated.
- Then, restore the window when the scan has finished.
Anyway, be aware that you can start navigating the structure even before the scan process ends. It’s not necessary to wait it to terminate.
How To Browse in Text Only Mode In Mozilla or Chrome?
How To Browse in Text Only Mode In Mozilla or Chrome or How To Browse Image Free – Sometimes when you browse the internet, it is pretty clear that you come across several images. But not all of them will be equivalently necessary for you. You frequently keep ignoring most of them.
The images that are automatically loaded in the browsers consume a lot of bandwidth, and add to a lot of network traffic, which is not much desirable. This also enables to browse the internet quicker. You can stop auto loading in various commonly used browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Thus, let us take you to the possibilities you need to toggle upon, to enable the purpose.
If Mozilla Firefox Is The Browser Of Your Choice, Then Follow The Below Mentioned Steps.
How To Disable Images, And Enable Text Only Mode In Mozilla Firefox:
In this mode Firefox works as Text Only Browser.
1- Open up the Firefox browser, and type in the address bar, about:config
2- A message window pops us regarding your warranty. Accept the message in order to move to the Settings page.
3- The settings page now contains a series of options which you can modify.
4- Just Search default.image in the search bar.
5- Just do a double click, and modify the value to 2 to block all images.
6- Now open up any web page, and you will see that images don’t get auto loaded themselves.
Hope this was advantageous to you. Go on and browse any website in Image Free Mode or Text Only Mode in Firefox browser.
How To Disable Images, And Enable Text Only Mode In Chrome:
In this mode chrome works as Text Only Browser.
1- Open up the Chrome browser, and towards the extreme right on the top, you find an icon with three horizontal lines. Click on it and open the Settings.
Chrome Text Only Browser
2- Scroll down on the Window that appear to choose the option named Advanced.
3- Under that Privacy and security option, another list of options appear, out of which you will need to click on Content Settings.
4- Now, Click on Images.
5- Now, turn off them images by toggling the radio button to off.
That’s it. Now, Go on, and browse any website in image free mode or Text Only Mode In Chrome Browser.
360 Photo Maker Online Free Best Websites You Must Know
Here In this article, you will read about 360 Photo Maker Online Free Best Websites. These websites has several useful applications that help you to convert a still image into a 360-degree photo with ease. All you will have to do is upload an image, convert it to 360 and download the output.
These websites require a photo with landscape mode so that 360 photo maker can generate a good view. Then, you can drag, and rotate the image to enjoy the 360 panorama view. Some of the websites mentioned below automatically play the 360 photos. Also, use these websites to view 360 photos.
So let’s make 360-degree photos with these online 360 photo maker websites.
360 Photo Maker Online Free Best Websites You Must Know
PhotoOxy is an Online 360 Photo Maker free website. The site lets you convert a normal photo to 360 photos without any efforts.
This online 360 photo maker requires you to select an image from your PC/Laptop. You can crop the image to pick a specific part of the image. It would be better if you upload the image with landscape mode. Once done, you can click on OK in order to convert the image from normal to 360.
Thereafter, you will see an amazing output with a 360-degree view. You can drag the picture here, and there to view it properly. Also, you can save it in JPG format or share on Facebook.
2. 360 Photo Converter:
360 Photo Converter is another amazing website to create 360 photos. As its name suggests, the website is a 360 photo converter where you can upload still photos to convert into 360.
Before you get started, you need to sign up with your Facebook account. After then, you can upload an image. The converter supports image file with JPG or JPEG format. The image file size should not exceed more than 10 MB.
After uploading the image, you can convert it from normal to 360. Then, you can preview the photo. If you are not satisfied with the result, you can reconvert it and then download the result.
Note: After converting the image, you need to share the image on Facebook otherwise you will see the still image after downloading it.
3. 360 Toolkit:
360 Toolkit can also be used as an online 360 photo maker. The site shows other section such as convert cube map to rectangle, meta tag picture for Facebook.
There is also a section called Preview panorama. Here, you just need to add an image and the site automatically detects the image type. Basically, you will have to add the image with landscape mode. Then, it automatically detects the panorama image and lets you view the image in 360-degree view.
4. 360 Photo to Video Online Converter
360 Photo to Video Online Converter is a website which transforms a still image into 360-degree video. The site simply lets you upload an image from your computer. And after setting preferences, the website converts it into the video where you don’t have to drag the picture rather it moves automatically.
After inserting the image, you can adjust settings. Here, you can set the initial horizontal positions, field of view, video length, rotation direction, dimensions, etc. Also, you can select the output format as WEBM or GIF. Then, you can convert and save the video and view it playing as 360 panorama.
I cerebrate it’s a great way to relish 360-degree view just by converting a mundane image. You can rotate and drag the image to relish its view. Some of the sites automatically play the 360 panorama which you will definitely love. You may withal endeavor them and convert still image into 360 utilizing online 360 photo maker websites.
Thanks for Visiting: www.GreenhatPro.com