DeskSoft WindowManager 5.3.3 – is the latest version for Windows. It’s a full offline installer standalone setup of DeskSoft WindowManager 5.3.3 For PC.
DeskSoft WindowManager 5.3.3 Review
WindowManager – It is a small software utility whose purpose is to remember, and restore the position and size of your programs and windows. Windows Explorer is not always able to remember the position, and size of the windows, and it may get really annoying to keep rearranging them.
This is why you need dedicated tools like WindowManager, which can help you carry out the process.
Even though this could seem to be a very simple application that doesn’t require much computer knowledge, it’s not, and rookies may have a hard time trying to figure out the purpose of some specific features.
However, in case you don’t get an idea of how this program functions, you can check out the help menu, so you can make the most out of every single built-in feature.
DeskSoft WindowManager 5.3.3 displays a list with all windows currently active or recently opened, and provides easy access to different templates. The listed items can be moved up or down or removed, or you can add new ones.
You can specify the window caption, class and program, and define the window action by making the application remember the last position and size, or enter the coordinates and values for a new position and size. Additionally, you can make the program run at Windows start up.
DeskSoft WindowManager Features:
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Can be configured to work like “Save Workspace” for Excel users
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Hot-key support
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Fully customizable
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Now with Windows 10 support
File size: 839 KB
In conclusion, WindowManager needs some improvements in some areas, as it lacks a clean and intuitive interface. It might take some time to get used to working with this tool, as you have to consult the documentation to understand the functions of the dedicated parameters.
Thanks for Visiting: www.GreenhatPro.com