20 Best Applications For Online Learning You Must Know! As more and more people are turning to the Internet to supplement their courses and enhance their education independently, many applications will be available for free or at low cost to help with a variety of academic subjects. There are even tools available to help you with everything from writing your papers and planning for different projects, to giving you quick access to information on any topic that might interest you.
Here is just a example of some of the best apps for online learning; either web, iPhone, and Android apps from around the web, specifically tailored for online learners.
Best Apps For Online Learning
- Evernote–This is a great iPhone app for note-taking. It’s free, supports text, photo, and voice notes, and it syncs to an online account so it securely back your data up no matter what happens to your iPhone! It even integrates photo-based search, Twitter, and geolocation. You can access the notes later from your Mac or PC, too.
- Wikipedia–Now, you can access the world’s most comprehensive online encyclopedia on the go! It’s not the world’s most reliable research source, but it’s an easy way to get a basic grasp of just about any subject.
- com–Easily lookup any word for free from your phone. This app also supports mobile access to Thesaurus.com, so you can find the word you’re looking for exactly.
- 3D Brain–A free app for iPad and iPhone. It allows students to see the human brain. It even describes what each part does. That is great for a beginning class on any subject related to the mind.
- History: Maps of the World–A free iPad and iPhone app that includes both contemporary and ancient maps. Great for the history or geography student.
- NASA App–This is the official app of the US government space agency, NASA–it includes images and videos of space, a calendar of NASA missions, and a launch schedule. Space fans can also learn about individual satellites. Great for kids, but this one is fun for adults, too.
- iTunes U–Free podcast lectures from top schools delivered straight to your Apple device. You can even subscribe to your computer through iTunes and sync to your iPod or other MP3 players. These free courses include material from UC Berkeley, MIT, and other prestigious universities. A must-have!
- iBooks– Read books straight from your iPad. You can access best-sellers, classic literature, and even full-screen, interactive textbooks. Unlike a traditional textbook, you can search the text and instantly find what you’re looking for exactly.
- TED–Now you can view talks from some world’s leading experts on many topics, instantly and for free on either iPad or iPhone. You can browse and search in online or offline mode. There’s even “TEDRadio,” an instant, streaming audio channel with TED talks 24/7.
- Gdocs–An official Google app that allows you to connect to your Google Docs account for easy access on the go. You can use it from your Android device or any computer. There’s even support for multiple accounts (say, a personal and school account), a PDF viewer, document syncing, and more.
- ColorDict Universal Dictionary–The great thing about this dictionary is that you can search for words even without being connected to the Internet. You can scan multiple dictionaries, and there’s also an option to search for idioms–not just individual words.
- DroidScan–Allows you to turn your smartphone into a high-quality document scanner! The app uses perspective correction to convert captured images into high-quality scans. It is excellent if you don’t have the benefit of access to a campus computer lab and don’t have a scanner at home. Why buy yet another piece of equipment when your Droid has the power to scan paperwork for you?
- Microsoft Office Mobile–Now, you can read any document format without having to buy expensive software for your computer, even on the go. This app opens PDFs, Word Documents (yes, even .docx!), PowerPoint presentations.
- Mathdroid–This free app turns your Android phone into a scientific calculator. One less machine to worry about carrying around–and more useful and functional than the built-in calculators in most phones.
- Periodic Table–This app makes studying chemistry or biology easy! Look up information on any element right from your smartphone. Much easier to carry around with you than a printout of the entire periodic table.
- Voice Recorder–If you hate taking notes by hand, this app is the one for you. You can record audio (and even record based on a timer), title your files, search for recordings by title and date, set recordings as ringtones, playback your recordings, and send them to yourself via Gmail.
- Star Chart–This is the app for anyone interested in astronomy–using your phone’s GPS, you can point it at the sky, and Star Chart will show you precisely what you’re looking at! You can also scroll around the night sky to find out the names of constellations and stars. It even has a catalog of deep-space objects and powerful zoom features–it’s not the same as your telescope, but at $2.99, it’s much more affordable!
These are only a small example of all the great education applications out there! There are so many, and we couldn’t even cover them all. But hopefully, regardless of the device you’re using or subject you’re studying, you’ll be able to find what you need on this list.
Are there any great applications out there that we missed? Let us know! We always encourage feedback in the comments.
Top 7 WhatsApp Web Desktop Alternatives For Instant Communication
When Facebook acquired WhatsApp, it didn’t take long for the platform to do what works best – in violation of user privacy. Although, the company is bringing new updates frequently to ensure that it stays on top of the hill. But not everyone seems to be satisfied with the Messenger app.
Keep aside from the privacy issues, WhatsApp for PC has its share of bugs and glitches. It just doesn’t work, and it doesn’t matter what you do. So, if you have put up with common WhatsApp problems and think you deserve a better alternative to WhatsApp Desktop Program, here is a complete list of options for you.
Let’s look at the most popular WhatsApp on Computer alternatives, which would help you stay in touch with your friends and family quickly and easily!
So, whatever issues you may have with WhatsApp for PC, here is a list of Top 7 WhatsApp Web Desktop Alternatives For Instant Communication that you can try today.
Best WhatsApp Web Desktop Alternatives
The most recommended messaging app, Signal, is at the top of our list of Best WhatsApp for PC alternatives. All thanks to the high-level privacy, user-friendly security, support for text/group messages. Possibilities to share media files such as photos, videos, music and documents, and also voice/video calling that makes it a go-to app to chat with your loved ones.
Also, Signal is end-to-end encrypted and allows you to delete messages after a specified duration. Check out more about this WhatsApp Desktop Alternative here!
Next on our list of the Top 10 WhatsApp Web Desktop alternatives Telegram messenger. Because the messaging platform is cloud-based, you have access to messages from multiple devices, send signals faster than other apps, and enjoy unlimited file sharing. In addition to all standard functions to connect with your friends and family, Telegram supports group messages for up to 2.00,000 people in a chat thread.
If you are a developer, you should note that Telegram API is open-source and completely free to use so that you can build your tools without hassle! To know more about Telegram, the most popular WhatsApp For pc Alternative, click here!
With a free and secure connection of over 1 billion users worldwide, Viber is an excellent messaging client with a wide range of functions. You can do the texts, photos, videos, make HD quality audio/video calls, record voice / send video messages, create communities, and do much more. It works amazingly well, with synchronizing history & transfer calls to Viber for Desktop version.
Unlike WhatsApp for PC, it offers lots of funny stickers, GIFs, and emojis to spice up your chats! Do you want to know more about Viber? Read here about this alternative WhatsApp Web Desktop!
As the name implies, GroupMe is a group messaging service that allows users to cross-platform chat. Designed and developed by Skype so of high-quality voice & video chats. Apart from it, GroupMe also offers for sending/receiving photos, documents, and videos. You can even start Direct Messaging to specific users within a group and ‘like’ messages to someone or send customized emojis.
Unlike WhatsApp Windows / Mac version, GroupMe offers an SMS-based version, so it does not require you to install an exclusive app to connect with your friends, family, or colleagues.
You might have already read or heard about Voxer, a popular walkie-talkie (PTT push to talk) messenger platform. However, it makes a great WhatsApp Desktop alternative, as it offers capabilities to send text messages, media files, GIFs & also GPS locations. You can create large groups of up to 500 individuals and submit a written copy of audio signals instead of l + listening to them. Amazing, right?
Its free version has all the standard features you must make basic conversation. However, with Viber Pro, you can enjoy the Walkie-Talkie mode, voice-to-text transcription, unlimited message storage & much more.
Enjoy super-friendly interface & easy-to-connect features with Wire messaging app, another excellent WhatsApp Web Desktop Alternative. Wire comes with a plethora of features, such as end-to-end encryption, video calls, self-destructive messages, easy media file sharing & much more. It also provides multiple device support.
What makes Wire stand out from other services? It’s the capability to make a video call with up to 10 people at the same time.
If you’re fond of emails & organized messaging, try using Spike, it’s a great platform to connect with your loved ones & real-time exchange messages via groups. Or course, you can send one-on-one private messages, either in texts or voice format. You can also rely on this WhatsApp Desktop Alternative to enjoy high-quality video calls, better file management & prioritizing essential tasks with the calendar.
5 Best SSD Laptop Under $500 In 2020
This article covers “5 Best SSD Laptop Under 500 Dollars In 2020“.
Are you looking for the best SSD laptop for less than $500? Or do you find that this confuses you when selecting the one between the HDD and the SSD?
Don’t be shocked to see the article in order to make a wise decision. First look at the definition and comparison that’s going to help you a lot.
What Is SSD?
SSD stands for Solid State Drive that uses integrated circuit assemblies as a memory for storing data. It is a solid-state storage device, also known as a solid-state drive.
Which One Is Best? SSD or HDD (Comparison):
SSD is a perfect solution for storage and most people replace hard drives with it. There are many reasons it is so, here I will discuss a few with you.
Solid-State Drive has an access speed of 35-100 microseconds. This means that programs run faster, and it does not waste your time.
Keep in mind that accessing data using HDD costs 500–10,000 microseconds, which is a big difference.
If we compare SSD with HDD, it consumes less power, and for a laptop, it works great as the battery life increases and you can continue working longer.
The only downside is the price, most people can’t afford to buy it or can’t upgrade it on their laptops or PCs.
But don’t worry, because in this article I share some of the best SSD laptops under 500 dollars. So let’s go to the products and choose the best that is available.
The person who reviews the ‘Dell Latitude E6430 Laptop’ at the top of the list is the best choice with so many functions. Whether you are a student, a businessman or a blogger, this is the best for you. Because if you are a businessman and continue to travel, it is therefore portable. And if you’re a blogger or a student who also has to work at night, it includes a back-lit keyboard that is very useful when typing. These are the reasons, why this is our best choice.
1. DELL LATITUDE E6430 LAPTOP
- Item weight: 6 pounds (2.72 kg)
- Dimensions: 9 × 9.5 × 1.3 inches (3.3 cm)
- Screen size: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- RAM: 8 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard drive: 128 GB SSD
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Map description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: 11bgn
- Processor: 6 GHz Intel Core i5
Dell Latitude E6430 SSD Laptop Review:
Dell Latitude E6430 is a refurbished product, but you don’t have to worry about its performance, as it has been tested and certified by Microsoft Authorized Refurbishes.
Dell Latitude E6430 SSD Laptop works perfectly like a new laptop with so many advanced functions. The most important thing is that it contains a dual processor, Intel’s Core i5 3320M. They clock it at 2.6 GHz and goes up to 3.5 GHz, but for this you need turbo boost.
It has a fantastic resolution of 1600 × 900 and a design with a 14-inch screen. The screen has a matte finish and has so many decent colors that you don’t have to worry about reflections.
You can use it for two hours on the 6-cell battery and it does not get too hot because it has a large opening on the left.
Regardless of the condition, the Dell E6430 is equipped with all functions that allow you to continue to use the laptop comfortably.
As if you often work in low light, so no problem because the keyboard contains background lighting. There is a large touch pad with which you can easily navigate on the laptop screen. Connect to other devices quickly using the docking station.
For now, let’s review the advantages and disadvantages of the Dell E6430
If your work is traveling and you want to take a laptop with you, then E6430 is a perfect partner. It is durable and built using all the best material that contains Tri-metal chassis, wrapped magnesium alloy corners, brushed aluminum and a powder-coated base. Usually computer science students have to take the laptop in their backpack, so this is also a perfect solution for them.
2. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6″ Full HD
- Weight 5.27 pounds (2.39 kg)
- Dimensions 15 × 10.2 × 1.2 inches (3.05 centimeters)
- Screen size: 15.6 in
- Screen resolution: 1920 × 1080
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB
- Hard drive: 256 GB
- Chipset Brand NVIDIA
- Battery life: 15 hours
Acer Aspire E 15 Laptops for SSD Review:
It comes with amazing features such as 256 GB SSD, a 1080p screen and you get a fast CPU that offers excellent performance.
If we look at the sound system, it offers a solid sound and a DVD drive.
For typing, you’ll love typing with the ergonomic keyboard. You can also work in the dark with this illuminated keyboard. Also, keep working all day without worrying about the battery life.
They are usually all critical ports on the left, such as a few USB 3.0, HDMI ports, VGA port, security slot, USB type-C port, an Ethernet connection.
There is an NVIDIA GeForce MX150 graphics card with 2 GB of reserved memory.
If at any point you feel that I can now afford to upgrade my laptop, you can easily improve the hard drive and memory thanks to the handy compartment.
Must have more power, more battery life and more entertainment by bringing Acer Aspire E 15 into your life.
You can perform multi-tasks with this laptop if you like to play games, but because games must also continue to work, it is best to budget a laptop that supports both functions. It becomes difficult for you to have one for an affordable price with the same functions.
3. HP EliteBook 8470p Laptop
- Item weight: 4.65 pounds (2.11 kg)
- Product dimensions: 13.3 × 9.1 × 1.3 inches (3.3 cm)
- Screen size: 14.1 inches (35.81 cm)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB SDRAM DDR3
- Hard drive: 128 GB SSD
- Wireless type: 802.11bgn
- Number of USB 2.0 ports: 2
HP EliteBook 8470p Laptop Review:
HP EliteBook is a certified refurbished laptop that has undergone many tests. I certify it to work as a freshly purchased model.
It has Intel Core i7-3520M installed is a dual core and works with a fantastic speed of 2.9 GHz.
It contains up to 3.30 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology, an Intel Core i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3 MB L3, 35 W, 2 cores).
There are also 12 GB SSD and 8 GB RAM. The entire package includes two USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 port, a USB 2.0 / e SATA port, a VGA port, a Display port, a Firmware port, a telephone modem port, an Ethernet port, a headphone jack, a microphone jack and a Real Microsoft Windows 10.
Together with all these standard ports, it also has a connection for a docking station and an interface for a secondary battery.
There is a 14.1-inch diagonal LED background lighting HD 16: 9 anti-glare with dimensions such as (1366 x 768), DVD for CDs and DVDs
It comes with a minimum warranty of 90 days and the shipment usually arrives in the brown or white box. It offers a limited warranty of 12 months.
If you are looking for a laptop with so many functions and that is not very expensive, so this is the best for you. It offers an excellent performance and ease of use.
4. Lenovo Think Pad T430 Business Laptop
- Weight of the item: 1.6 grams
- Dimensions: 13.8 × 9.1 × 1.2 inches (3.05 cm)
- Screen size: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM2
- Memory speed: 1600 MHz
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Number of USB 2.0 ports: 2
Lenovo Think pad T430 Laptop Review:
It is also a certified refurbished product, but you don’t have to worry about its performance because it has been tested and certified by the manufacturers to work like a new one.
It features Intel Core i5 3320M 2.6 GHz, 8 GB RAM and 128 GB SSD. You also get a real Windows 10 Professional 64 bit.
With Intel HD Graphics 4000 GPU you can watch HD video and play any game you want.
It has also undergone a laptop battery test (continuous internet access via Wi-Fi); it took 13 hours and 25 minutes, which is a fairly long period.
Lenovo Think Pad T430 offers a one-year warranty that is quite enough to check whether the product best meets your needs and requirements.
If you are looking for a business laptop with a longer battery life, then this is the best for you. It has a comfortable keyboard with which you cannot get tired while typing.
5. Dell Business Laptop For 2017
- Item weight: 4.63 pounds (2.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 19.4 × 13.6 × 3 inches (7.62 cm)
- Screen size: 15.6 inches (39.62 cm)
- Screen resolution: 1366 × 768
- Processor: 1.6 GHz AMD A series
- RAM: 6 GB DDR SDRAM
- Hard disk: 500 GB SSD
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Average battery life: 8 hours
Dell Business Laptop Review:
2017 Dell business laptop power through 7th generation Intel Core i3-7100U mobile processor.
It offers smart dual-core processing performance for computer use in HD quality. If you are a movie lover or love to play games, then there is good news for you, it has a 15.6-inch LED back-lit screen with TrueLife HD with a resolution of 1366 × 766.
Some people usually continue to worry about less storage space on their laptops. By purchasing a Dell Business laptop feeling for 2017, you can save games, programs, documents and more. Because it contains 8 GB of DDR4 memory and 12 GB of SSD for a fast start-up, this means no problem with your laptop’s memory.
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 620 offers an excellent experience for gaming and streaming videos.
With the help of HDMI ports, you can enjoy viewing images and videos that you have captured in your phone on the larger screen.
Transfer data in seconds, as DVD-RW has one USB 3.0 port for data transfer.
You can also transfer wireless data from Bluetooth devices using Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
If you are looking for the laptop that offers you all the functions in one, go for the Dell business laptop for 2017. It has more memory space than expected to store documents, games, movies and more.
There are so many other best SSD laptops below the $500 available on the market, you could think why these five?
That is why we have compiled a list of the most demanding and top-rated products.
After you have selected the best budget laptops from our presented list, you are happy to have one for yourself.
If you think there is another product, better than described above, let us know in the comments below.
We appreciate your feedback.
Top 10 Snapchat Filters Which You Must Know!
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media platforms and it is famous for its snaps and filters used. But do you know which are the most popular filters? Well, if you don’t, no worries! In this post, we will discuss some of the best snapchat Filters you should try.
How To Get Snapchat Filters?
Well, most of the snapchat filters that i-demand displays on the website, you can scroll and find them on the right side. It starts showing the filters when it recognizes a face, and then you can check out all the amazing highlighted filters.
If you want to use any of the snapchat filters not seen in this lineup, follow the procedure.
Step 1: Launch the app.
Step 2: with the front camera, confirm it for face recognition method. Wait for it to show you filters, now you want some more options. Or you can use the rear camera on your phone and by tapping the screen you will see options.
Step 3: Among them, find the face icon in the bottom right of the catch button.
Step 4: Tap it to see more options.
Step 5: It directs you to the community lens section, here you will be able to see different filters.
There are people introduced and they can be used by pressing them.
This is how you can use the snapchat filter for 24 hours.
Which Are The Best Snapchat Filters To Try?
Well, we’ve curated a list that will be helpful for you to look at the ones available on your favorite app.
1. Flower crown
The most preferred of all, it is gender neutral and desired ever since its introduction. You can see this filter making a comeback every other day. This is because it is one of the best snapchat filters and you have of course tried it if you have known snapchat for a long time. For the new users, this is a must try, its bright appearance makes you look like having a bright day.
The famous dog sticking out the filter must be one of the leading snapchat filters. This is one of the best snapchat filters of all time and everyone has tried it once. Filters became popular with this adorable puppy on the way to a lot of common platforms. This is just another of the evergreen snapchat filter that is much loved by users.
3. Rainbow Puke
This may sound a little rough, but it’s not. This is a filter that makes your eyes bulge, and when you open your mouth, a rainbow-colored stream appears out of it. Rainbow Puke is the best snapchat filter is the funniest and that you look the craziest.
4. Face Swap
It’s another of the entertaining filters that makes two people’s faces swap on each other. This made for more fun moments, thus making it the best snapchat filter. People often use it to create funny videos where they also try to swap faces with their pets and you can watch them for your entertainment.
5. Cry Face
The crying face filter is one of the most sought after on snapchat. This changes the shape of your face into a chubby round and adds animated tears coming out of your eyes. The pussy mouth adds to the glowing eyes and it finishes the look.
Adding aviator style sunglasses to your face with the amazing background score is one of the best snapchat filters. It has been viewed as one of the Trend View filters of all time and therefore a lot of types of glasses have been introduced.
7. Butterfly Filter
This is unlike other filters and simply increases the golden butterflies around your head like a crown. You can also see that makeup is added on your face. Butterfly filter keeps making their comeback, becoming one of the favorites.
8. Pretty Filter
This filter will increase beauty and should be the most used snapchat filter. Do what is expected Pretty filter of it makes you beautiful by creating an immaculate face. The divine beauty captured with the camera on the snapchat filter are the ones that make the best snapchat filter.
9. Heart Eyes
Heart Eyes is another popular snapchat filter and widely used by people. It will give a pink blush with pop up hearts over your eyes. It’s a very sweet looking filter that people often use to emulate emojis.
10. Wrap Face
This will keep reappearing as various forms of use on snapchat. This filter will surely remind you of your childhood visit to the Magic Mirrors museum. One does the same with the face as it expands and pulls at different times.
This is how to use some of the best snapchat filters. You can now get the community lens filters from the app and share it out of the phone. You can also start by learning how to create a snapchat filter for yourself. We hope you like these snapchat filters on curated list, if you would like to add one to this list, mention in the comments section below.